Thursday, December 19, 2013

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Announcement Trailer


If you grew up with siblings, we have all been where Max has been..."I wish you would just disappear!" Toys destroyed, constant sharing and combined punishments but if the time came to serve and protect oh believe we would be there in a heartbeat.

And thats Max, he has wished his brothers existence away and now that it has come true he has to save and bring his brother back. I was able to demo this game during the Xbox One Tour and I felt immediately drawn into the story. The controls were simple and it reminded me a bit of Nintendo's Scribblenauts.

Press Play's 2.5D side-scrolling platformer, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is set to release in North America tomorrow! Yes December 20, 2013 and will cost $14.99 available through the Xbox Games Store.
Will you be picking up day one? I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment