Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Win Xbox prizes in McDonald's One Hot Holiday!

If you're like me and haven't been to a McDonalds in a very long time, you might not know about the awesome Xbox One promotion going on now called "One Hot Holiday". I was pleasantly surprised when I peeled the sticker off my fries to reveal I have won the Xbox 360 arcade game, Ms Splosion Man. After claiming my prize, I noticed you can win some cool stuff like The Wolverine Movie, one of three arcade games, a Xbox Music pass, a month of Xbox live membership and even a Xbox One with Forza Motorsport 5. They aren't prizes to make you want to eat McDonalds seven days a week, but if you happen to win a Xbox One off a quick meal when you're in a rush, that would be pretty neat. Check it out here: http://www.onehotholiday.com/prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment